PSW Parking Policy:
All residents should be aware of the community parking policies. These policies exist to protect residents and permit access for emergency, postsl, and delivery vehicles. Recently, cars and trash cans have been restricting access to mail boxes. This is significant because, should it continue to be an issue, the Postmaster could direct the community to remove streetside boxes and emplace community "Cluster" mailboxes somewhere near the community entrance...such as the playground.
The following are the current Parking Rules for the PSW community. Be a good neighbor and obey the rules....ESPECIALLY, DO NOT PARK OR PLACE TRASH CANS WITHIN 10 FEET OF A MAILBOX.
1. No parking within 30 feet on either side of inside curves
2. No parking within 30 feet of stop sign
3. No parking within 15 feet of either side of fire hydrant
4. Extended parking is defined as any vehicle parked for more than one (1) week without leaving Parkside West.
5. Homeowners will have no more than 48hours to load/unload their recreational vehicles without written board approval. Guests are not permitted to park any recreational vehicle in Parkside West
6. No trailers of any kind may be parked in the community either attached to a pickup truck or not. No commercial vehicle larger than a pickup truck is permitted to be parked in the community except for the express purpose of making a delivery, moving, making repairs or service calls to homeowners.
7. No parking within 10 feet either side of mailboxes during delivery hours of 9AM to 6PM
8. No parking on the short strip of grass between sidewalk and street
9. No inoperable or unregistered vehicles are permitted to be parked on the street or in the driveways
10. The HOA requests residents park as many cars in their driveways as possible prior to street parking.
11. The HOA urges residents to not park directly opposite of another car, if possible
12. Towing of cars in violation of these polices is in effect and towing will be done at the owner’s expense. No car, truck, RV, camper or trailer will be towed without the approval of the Board of Directors
13 .Policy numbers 1, 2, and 3, above have curbs painted yellow designating
NO PARKING areas
Construction to replace the ceiling at the pool pavilion will begin this Thursday (19 MAY).
The pool will be closed during construction.
Construction is expected to take approximatley 2 weeks.
PSW HOA Assessment Coupon Book Error: An error in our HOA assessment coupon book has been identified. The serial number and the unit number are the same. This becomes an issue if a resident tries to pay online. Omega confirmed this today. When paying online residents need to add two zeros before the serial number in their books. Example serial number: 0012345...Unit number 12345.
PSW HOA Assessments:
3rd Quarter 2022 Assessments are due JUN 2022.
HOA Dues for the 2022 year remain unchanged.
After six years without a rate increase, the cost of mowing increased by $8/quarter.
TOTAL due each quarter will be $292.
The PSW Community Pool is OPEN 6AM to 9PM. THE POOL WILL BE CLOSED BEGINNING 19 MAY FOR CONSTRUCTION
PSW is fortunate to have an excellent pool available for the enjoyment of the entire community. HOA dues pay for the operation, maintenance, and repair of this is facility...but keeping it the beautiful place for our families and friends to gather is every resident's responsibility. Some recent activities, however, by individuals using the pool, have been potentially damaging to the facility. To protect the community's investment the pool area is covered, 24 hours a day, by cameras. The activity by those individuals was observed and recorded. The damage, this time, was corrected without approaching the responsible parties. However, residents are responsible for unsupervised children and their guests. Future damages or dangerous actions WILL result in the BOD taking action to protect community property.
BEFORE YOU PAINT:
Residents wishing to paint their home normally select colors from the approved list, submit to the ARC, and paint sample swatches on the home for approval. Paint samples have now become difficult, if not impossible, to find. Therefore, any resident wishing to paint their home should contact the ARC Chairman, Al Bilotti, PRIOR to taking any action regarding paint. Al may be reached at: 1948 Snapdragon Dr NW Tel: (321) 914-3422 (M-F) 9AM - 4PM. DO NOT PURCHASE PAINT OR APPLY TO THE HOME BEFORE CONTACTING AL.
Architectural Review Applications shall no longer be submitted to the Property Manager. ALL ARC Applications should be submitted DIRECTLY to the ARC. Forms and Addresses are provided in the DOCUMENTS and CONTACTS sections of the WebSite.
A $25 Administrative Fee MUST be submitted with each ARC Application.
Republic Services manages trash collection. If you have questions regarding services, contact them at: 321-989-6030.
Our trash collection schedule is:
MONDAY and THURSDAY for trash collection
MONDAY for yard waste/bulk collection
WEDNESDAY for recycling collection
Place carts at the curb by 5AM on collection day.
Trash cans should be placed at curbside no earlier than sunset the evening before pickup and removed no later than sunset the say of pickup.
PSW PROPERTY MANAGER:
PSW's Property Management company changed effective 1 FEB 2022.
The NEW management company and Manager are:
Beth Conner (LCAM)
Omega Community Management
7145 Turner Rd, Suite 101
Rockledge, FL 32955
Web Site: www.omegacmi.com